[posted] Posted(#49306, Meynell)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Sun Jun 28 04:41:13 PDT 2015

The Flower of the Mind, by Alice Meynell                                 49306
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/4/9/3/0/49306 ]
   [Files: 49306-0.txt; 49306-h.htm]

This is the full transcription of the book that was bundled with another
by Alice Meynell when eBook 2080 was released.  Michael felt that the book
Later Poems by Alice Meynell was a bit short and asked me to find
something to "pad it out."  I transcribed just the notes Alice wrote for
Flower of the Mind and put the two together.

I'm happy to say we don't do messes like that any more and so I've
transcribed the full thing, and will do a repost of eBook 2080 to revert
it back to just the single book it originally should have been.

All the best,
David
Overcast England