[posted] Posted (#50075, Schrader) !

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 29 14:31:31 PDT 2015

'1683-1920', by Frederick Franklin Schrader                              50075
  [Subtitle: The Fourteen Points and What Became of Them--Foreign
              Propaganda in the Public Schools--Rewriting the History
              of the United States--The Espionage Act and How it
              Worked--"Illegal and Indefensible Blockade" of the Central
              Powers--1,000,000 Victims of Starvation--Our Debt to France
              and to Germany--The War Vote in Congress--Truth About the
              Belgian Atrocities--Our Treaty with Germany and How
              Observed--The Alien Property Custodianship--Secret Will
              of Cecil Rhodes--Racial Strains in American Life--Germantown
              Settlement of 1683 and a Thousand Other Topics]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/5/0/0/7/50075 ]
  [Files: ; 50075-0.txt; 50075-h.htm]

Thanks to Richard Hulse and the Online Distributed
Proofreading Team at http://www.pgdp.net (This file was
produced from images generously made available by The
Internet Archive/American Libraries.)

Regards,
Al