[posted] Posted (#54378, Baikie) !

Lesley Halamek halamus at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 17 15:34:57 PDT 2017

Hi David,

I have just received an email saying the text files are not there! I looked,
and something seems to have happened to 'telescope .txt' in transit.

All that remains is:

yþ

That has sometimes happened to me when I have tried to open a .txt file in
Guiguts. When I copied and pasted the text into the Guiguts screen, it
worked.

My non-Guiguts text file, that I saved as UTF-8 to preserve 3 accents, and
the PG upload preview said looked like Latin 1, is fine on my computer.

What should I do? Remove the prime, double-prime and Latin small letter a
with breve accents, and replace with ', '', and [)a], save as Latin 1, and
re-upload, or are you able to sort it your end?

Regards,
Lesley Halamek