Subject: Re: [gutvol-d] Another Collection
From: "rvijay07" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 05:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

Here is what I was taught once. It is important to know the ways of the devil inorder to be able to deal with him.

A program I heard a few weeks ago on Deutsche Welle Radio talked about not banning Hitler's Book MeinKampf in Germany. It is allowed and sold in the US.  Anyone can download it of the net. Unbanning a book allows all to read and decide if the material is good or bad for themselves. They say most people learn positively from it.

Banned Books Week:
http://www.ala.org/ala/oif/bannedbooksweek/bannedbooksweek.htm

Anyways, I will go with the majority of PG in this case. The Author also has not responded so this is not an issue at this time.

Vijay

 --- On Fri 05/20,  < [email-masked] > wrote:
From:  [mailto: [email-masked]]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:37:17 EDT
Subject: Re: [gutvol-d] Another Collection

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2627" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=role_body style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" 
bottomMargin=7 leftMargin=7 topMargin=7 rightMargin=7><FONT id=role_document 
face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 5/17/2005 4:48:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE 
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"><FONT 
  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>>From 
  the site:<BR>It is my desire that any and all of the files on this site 
  receive the widest dissemination possible on a non-commercial, non-profit 
  basis.  Linking and copying via the Web is allowed and encouraged, as 
  long as no changes are made.  It would be appreciated if 
  JRBooksOnline.com were cited as the source for material originating at this 
  site.<BR><BR>http://www.jrbooksonline.com/  <BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>This stuff is utterly nauseating. The only reason anybody would want 
to read much of it would be to do research on hate literature. I would be 
highly displeased if any of it turned up on PG. "I disagree utterly with what 
you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." (Okay, so I 
misquoted, but you get the message.) But, not please, on PGLAF.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=0 face="BacktalkSerif BTN" size=2 FAMILY="SERIF" 
PTSIZE="10"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=0 face=Arial color=#000000 size=2 
FAMILY="SANSSERIF" PTSIZE="10">Anne</FONT><FONT lang=0 face="BacktalkSerif BTN" 
color=#000000 size=2 FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="10"><BR><BR></FONT><FONT lang=0 
face=Arial color=#000000 size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" PTSIZE="10">Do you like to 
breathe?<BR>Then save the trees! <BR>Begin a personal relationship<BR>with an 
ebook <BR>TODAY!</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
<p>

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way  your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com