Subject: Re: [gutvol-d] Free Beer ! OOOPS!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:10:28 EST

In a message dated 10/29/2005 11:20:12 PM Mountain Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

No the  world is going to Life + 70.  The USA is as always out of  step.

Everybody's out of step but me.
 
Frontier-era means late 18th, all of 19th, and very early 20th century in  
the United States. It's actually quite a stereotypical reference, and I have  
been told but do not know whether it is true that the two places which most  
often did the "free beer" on election day were early Chicago and early San  
Francisco. Don't anybody start a flame war with me over that, because I won't  
respond. If you disagree you have every right to disagree.

Anne

Do you like to  breathe?
Then save the trees! 
Begin a personal relationship
with an  ebook 
TODAY!