[glibrary] Research request: Lichtenstein

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Thu Jul 19 10:17:24 PDT 2012

We received the below inquiry, and my copyright clearance
records are not helpful in resolving it.  For the two eBooks
referenced, does anyone have access to the printed volumes?

It sounds like maybe our clearance was based on the original
publication, and somehow missed that it was a modern translation.

  Thanks in advance for any responses.  I did not yet
try to find these in GoogleBooks, since I'm hopeful that Michael
(the original producer) might be available to help resolve this.
  Greg