[gmonthly] New list (Fwd: Re: Announcement: Project Gutenberg lists have moved)

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Sun Aug 8 13:01:14 PDT 2004

As promised, below, here is the first message to the
new gmonthly mailing list.

Sorry for the extra messages this month.  I don't
expect you will need to hear more from us until the
next newsletter.  In the meantime, if you would
like to know more about other mailing lists,
visit:
	http://www.gutenberg.net/howto/subscribe-howto

  -- Greg N.

----- Forwarded message from Greg Newby <gbnewby at pglaf.org> -----