[gutvol-p] Isn't it strange that the creators have birth and death dates included in the tag?

Paulo Levi i30817 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 19:55:04 PDT 2009

I suppose this is going to cause me problems later, since i'm using the open
library webservice to fetch book covers,
and its very sensitive to false information.

I can't think of a way to remove it because of the seperator used, just
about the worst possible choice since "," appears as delimiter of the first
and last names. Not to speak of the names in french and latin or
organizations that either don't have ",".

The other possible match "-" also appears in names... possibly a regex like
Then there are cases like "Sunzi, 6th cent. B.C."

Bad metadata!