[gutvol-p] Re: Bizarre.

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Thu Jul 16 22:10:00 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 03:55:57AM +0100, Paulo Levi wrote:
> What are the obligatory rdf triples? Apparently editors of collections have
> no predefined tag and ommit creator. What about books with various authors?

I used to edit in the header to RDF files, but gave up... I
think essentially all RDF files are copyrighted, so we
leave it to the contributor to insert whatever metadata they
desire.

My practice these days is to add a README.TXT with the
triples & header & license.

I don't think anyone but me has posted an RDF file in awhile,
but could be wrong...  you are correct that they are not
standard.
  -- Greg

Dr. Gregory B. Newby
Chief Executive and Director
Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation http://gutenberg.org
A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with EIN 64-6221541
gbnewby at pglaf.org