[gutvol-p] Re: Programmatic fetching books from Gutenberg

Paulo Levi i30817 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:19:07 PDT 2009

It appears that the format seems to follow a rule sort of
#etext1802
"&f;1/8/0/1802/1802.txt
Thought it doesn't appear to be consistent. I saw something about a old
indexing scheme for files older than 10000. What is the scheme (can it be
guessed from the #number?) and is it going to disappear from the Gutenberg
server ? Or are you going to make redirects?