[gutvol-p] Fwd: Re: Quick question about file formats

Paulo Levi i30817 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:40:44 PDT 2010

Didn't send this somehow. Here is the follow up message too:

Oh yeah, also filtering by text/* and zipped files (the checked works are
even less) and i'm joining authors and contributors (so the no authors list
above is about both, probably there are some that have no authors and
contributors).

Do you want me do some simple validators? If you have some rules for the
schema like one title or at least one creator etc.