[gutvol-w] Re: Using an EText book on a website

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Wed Feb 23 08:53:44 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 06:27:59PM -0500, victor wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I would like to use an EText found on the Gutenberg project page. My
> question is whether the license header could be removed  when
> displaying such text on your site?

Rather than write a custom response to your permission, licensing or
other request, please view this information.  It most most likely
answers your question.  If not, please write back.

  http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Gutenberg:Permission_How-To

  -- Greg Newby

Dr. Gregory B. Newby
Chief Executive and Director
Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation http://gutenberg.org
A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with EIN 64-6221541
gbnewby at pglaf.org