[gutvol-w] Non working URLs

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Thu Sep 19 15:44:42 PDT 2013

Ethan,

I don't know where the Librivox links are, but they are the problem.
Instead, search for author/title (or eBook #) at www.gutenberg.org,
and you'll get to the right landing page.

Easiest, if you know the eBook number, is direct to
  www.gutenberg.org/etext/###
where ### is the eBook number.

Enjoy,
  Greg Newby