[gutvol-w] Project Gutenberg site not working over IPv6 tunnel

Paul Tow macskeeball at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 12:26:45 PDT 2016

Yes, I get the same problem with the main iBiblio home page. I had contacted iBiblio as well: https://answers.ibiblio.org/questions/1701/cant-connect-to-ibiblio-website-or-gutenbergorg-wh.html

As of today, two people in the Reddit discussion have said they’ve been able to access Project Gutenberg over their IPv6 tunnel, but I still cannot. One of them said he’s using a tunnel from Hurricane Electric, and the other one hasn’t yet said. I’m using the 6rd tunnel provided automatically by AT&T, and I can’t connect.

I suppose I should provide iBiblio with a traceroute.