[PGCanada] Copyright revision....

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Wed Dec 8 14:55:57 PST 2004

  I am curious if we want to bring resources together.  PG has a pretty
clear mandate, to get public domain works into the hands of the public who
can then do amazing things with them.

  When it comes to copyright reform, I wonder if it is best to move those
conversations to a forum dedicated to that?  I know I'm a bit biased as
the Webmaster for Digital-copyright.ca, but I believe our general
discussion forum and Drupal-based website is ideal for this type of work.

  I guess I worry if we have too many forums with overlapping work that
less will get done than if we kept to project-based forums.

--
 Have you, your family, your friends (, your enemies) signed the
 Petition to the Canadian Parliament for Users' Rights in Copyright?