[PGCanada] website

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Tue Nov 9 10:44:40 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 01:42:14PM -0500, Darryl Moore wrote:
> I looked through some of the archives and saw that quite a bit of
> thought has been put into the technical issues of the website itself.
>
> Rather than reinvent the wheel can we just copy the entire Gutenberg
> html code and scripts and use that as a template? What is the copyright
> status of that?

Yes, you can copy anything.  Email Marcello for help/info - I
also have access to mostly everything.
Marcello Perathoner <marcello at perathoner.de>

But I think it's too complex to copy as a whole, and too
integrated with the iBiblio server it rests on.  More
likely you'll want to start afresh, but liberally use the
existing gutenberg.org code/infrastructure/database, etc.

  -- Greg