[PGCanada] Re: [Fwd: Re: !@!Re: PG Canada]

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Wed Nov 10 03:54:02 PST 2004

That is a good idea. However before we can approach anybody, and even
for filing our articles of incorporation, we need to get a few things
written down on paper.

Who we are. What we do. How our efforts should generally benefit
society. etc...

Would anybody like to take a stab at putting together a good blurb in
about one page or so? Use the PG USA as a starting point, but I would
suggest putting a little more emphasis on protecting and promoting the
public domain. We in Canada actually have more fertile territory here,
and it's worth protecting.