[PGCanada] A bit of everything....

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Wed Nov 10 04:03:06 PST 2004

I agree with everybody :-)

However I also think it is important to get something up quickly. Is it
possible to get some simple server going. Whether it be based on PG USA
PG EU, Google, I don't think it matters. Something with very little work
and quick. Then at the same time we can work on putting together the all
singing, all dancing machine which will cook your breakfast in the
morning as well.

Let's continue to debate what the ideal final solution is, but at the
same time lets start a new thread that discusses our options for a quick
solution as too.