[PGCanada] James website and more news

Wallace J.McLean ag737 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Nov 11 10:33:02 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Jon Noring <jon at noring.name>
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:47 am
Subject: Re: [PGCanada] James website and more news

> Well, it shows PG-Canada can find partners in the long-term endeavor
> to convert the public domain works of Canadiana into high quality
> digital texts.

We're not likely to get partnership with Cold North Wind, who are in
the business of selling content, although, who knows, they might donate
some tech stuff if asked.

PG/DP-int already have informal agreements with Canadiana.org and
ourroots.ca. I've Project-Managed two Canadiana.org works onto the PG-
int site already, with two more in my queue for post-processing.