[PGCanada] Re: Gutenberg site

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Thu Nov 25 22:15:34 PST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Wallace J.McLean wrote:

> Don't know about the site structure itself, but there are certainly a
> good many PG-US and PG-Aus titles which will qualify for inclusion in a
> PG-Can site; and many of them, at least on PG-US, are actually CanCon.

Assuming that newcomers have not seen me mention it before,
please take a look at the list of Canadiana in PG I've compiled:
http://www.victoria.tc.ca/~sly/cancon.htm

and please let me know of any more titles that would be
appropriate to add.

Spreading word to the DP Team Canada about it might be nice
too.

Andrew