[PGCanada] Re: Gutenberg site

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Thu Nov 25 12:19:02 PST 2004

I'm happy with whatever other want as long as we can get something in
place. I'll do all I am capable of to keep it moving. That is really the
only reason I suggest what I do. My background not being web
development, I don't feel I can competently build a site up from the
ground; but I probably can copy someone elses and change it.

I'll defer to you James. How long will you be back in this neighbourhood
for?

cheers,
darryl

FYI: I'm in Aurora, so if you need local help with servers and such
(what I'm capable of any way) I can come up there.