[PGCanada] Gutenberg site

Michael Hart hart at pglaf.org
Thu Nov 25 07:58:43 PST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Darryl Moore wrote:

> Additionally, I have found a lawyer who will give us a deal on setting up a
> federal not-for-profit corp. Such an organization will provide a degree of
> legitimacy that just might help when Parliament gets around to discussing
> extending terms of copyright (which they will inevitably do!).

Speaking of lawyers, I would suggest that you keep trying to find some that
will donate their work completely pro bono, as they should get plenty of PR
just from telling people the are working with Project Gutenberg.

Not that it's necessary before you get started, but in the long run,
this is by far the best way. . .don't ever get used to paying bills,
take my word for it!

;-)

Michael