[PGCanada] Re: Gutenberg site

Michael Hart hart at pglaf.org
Thu Nov 25 15:32:22 PST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Wallace J.McLean wrote:

> [...]

Setting up a system for the exchange of "life +50" eBooks should go a
long way to helping gather content for all it's worth. . . .

We have already purchased the domain name pgcc50.net for this purpose,
and any of you are welcome to it.

PGCC = Project Gutenberg Consortia Center
or Project Gutenberg Copyright Center
Clearinghouse. . .or whatever you decide.

Again. . .my HUGE thanks!!!!!!!

Michael