[PGCanada] A bit of everything....

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Fri Nov 19 08:29:11 PST 2004

Sorry I am behind...

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Darryl Moore wrote:

> I ask this because Russell McOrmond, who runs the discussion list at
> www.digital-copyright.ca suggested a different ISP. Do you think you and
> Russell could discuss and decide the best alternatives for us here?

  I have to be careful here as the ISP I suggested was my own.  I don't
want to be seen as doing self-promotion or anything.

  We are multi-homed so not as vulnerable to a single ISP shutting things
down, but appear to otherwise be in the same situation as the current host
(separate company).

--
 Code is Law: how software code regulates the activities of citizens,
 and acts similar to law.  How do we ensure transparency/accountability?