[PGCanada] Gutenberg site

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Thu Nov 25 08:15:08 PST 2004

Thanks Michael. In fact the lawyer I found has offered to do all his
work pro bono. Most of the cost he quoted are filing fees. Federal
corporate registration, name searches, charity status application etc...

There are also some law students in Ottawa who have offered to help.
Last week I told all the I've learned about PG and the unique challenges
that I think PG Canada will be facing. I am hoping to hear back from
them soon regarding in what capacity they feel they will be able to help.

cheers,
darryl