[PGCanada] James McIntyre

Jen Zed jenzed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:15:22 PDT 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 11:19 PM, Andrew Sly <sly at victoria.tc.ca> wrote:
> Ok, good. The prospects for Canadian dairy-related
> poetry are hopeful then. :)

In my dreamier dreams of how the web site is going to work, there will
be a prominent place for highlighting the works of Canada's
illustrious cheese poets. :)

As an update, my work on the site is coming along. I've got some
simple wire-frames posted on the wiki:
http://www.jenzed.com/pgcawiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Wireframes. I'd
appreciate people's comments and ideas about how they'd like the site
to look / work / etc. Please feel free to post thoughts either here or
on the wiki.

Currently, I'm experimenting with Drupal (http://www.drupal.org) as
our front-end and  content-management system, but I've yet to arrive
at the stage where I can validate that it will meet our needs. I
expect that I'll have a prototype up within two or three weeks.

jen.