[PGCanada] Michael hart says PG Canada needs help

Mfulton mfulton at eisa.com
Thu Jan 13 16:20:32 PST 2005

I can offer only to prepare a book in plain text from time to time.  I sent
to PG Australia three of charles Williams' novels, and Gertrude Bell's
letters. in the last two years.  I am midway through "The Great Lone Land".
I thought I might later do the biography of Lord Minto (published 1935) by
John Buchan (died 1940).  Would these be suitable?

Please tell me what is the status quo with PG Canada, and what does it need?
Marjorie Fulton