[PGCanada] Copyright clearance for PG Canada

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Sat Jan 15 16:00:57 PST 2005

Yes Gardner, you're right.

But my understanding is that, at least for some volunteers,
one goal is to include as much as possible from PG-us
into the PG Canada system. A rule like the one below
would facilitate some of that.

Given the type of role model some are hoping PG Canada can
be as promoter of a vibrant public domain, I'd rather have
precise rules for what goes into the collection, rather than
just saying "oh, I'm sure this book is ok", as you will
see some online sources do.

Andrew