[PGCanada] if there's anything I can do ...

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Thu Jan 13 00:04:42 PST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Wallace J.McLean wrote:

> Has it been?
>
> Can we get a status report from whoever is "in charge", technically
> speaking?

Right now, I get the impression that James is willing
to put some time into helping out, but not to be a
full "in charge" organizer.

I've been staying in the background, but I think
it's perhaps time to come out and make Project
Gutenberg of Canada happen. I get the impression
that the interest is almost at a critical mass
right now, that could be lost if people don't
see results...

I've been trying to type up a message about this
for the past two days. I hope to post it here
tomorrow.

Andrew