[PGCanada] PG Canada

James Linden jlinden at pglaf.org
Thu Jan 6 05:47:04 PST 2005

Several people have recently voice a desire to get PG Canada going. I'd
like to invite them to do so. I am not currently in a place of my life
that I can devote any time to PG, so I'm going to fully step aside and
let everyone else go at it without me in the way.

I currently have control of the projectgutenberg.ca domain, and I'll
point DNS to whomever is going to host the site, just give me the DNS
server names.

I will be staying on the mailing lists so as to still be available if
the need arises.

May PG Canada succeed (and kick PG USA's butt!)... EH!

Regards,
   James Linden
   http://www.kodekrash.com/
   http://www.eidix.org/