[PGCanada] Canadian copyright for corporations

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Jan 18 15:20:57 PST 2005

Beautiful! Thank you Wallace. I should have realized that,
if I had thought it out.

Then the question reloves around your use of the phrase
"the author's identity becomes known". What needs to be
considered done for that to have happened?

For the purposes of copyright clearance for PG Canada,
how much research needs to be done to show that an
author's name has not been made public?
(Copyright laws that have you trying to prove that
something has _not_ been done are seldom any fun.)

Andrew