[PGCanada] Introducing... Vasa

Jennifer Zickerman jenzed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:59:39 PDT 2005

Well, actually, there has been a little progress: we have donated web
space staged with the Gutenberg software distribution and a PostgreSQL
back-end. I didn't announce it on the list  because there's still
considerable setup and configuration to be done, so there's nothing
yet to "see", but the back-end is close to ready.

I've had to put Gutenberg on the back burner due to professional
commitments, and won't be able to devote significant time to the
project until September. However, I'd be happy to pass the baton along
if someone would be willing to take on the final setup and
configuration of the site

jen.