[PGCanada] What help do you need?

Jennifer Zickerman jennifer at sxip.com
Fri Mar 4 09:21:48 PST 2005

Andrew Sly wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Jennifer Zickerman wrote:
>

>>Hello. I keep seeing cryptic messages in the PG newsletter: "Project
>>Gutenberg of Canada needs your help! Please email:
>>pgcanada at lists.pglaf.org".
>>
>>What kind of help do you need? What's "pgcanada"?
>>

> As to your question "what kind of help do we need?"
> I'm not sure I have an answer for you.

Hi Andrew. I'm mystified and interested in equal parts. :) Can you
subscribe me to pgcanada at lists.pglaf.org, please? (if you haven't
already) I'd be interested in following the progress of the project.

As background, I'm a DP volunteer (proofing and post-processing) and
general geek. Hope I can help out with the PG Canada efforts.

jen.