[PGCanada] Ebooks llibres et gratuits

Jennifer Zickerman jennifer at sxip.com
Sun Mar 13 08:52:40 PST 2005

Coolmicro wrote:

> Je suis d'accord pour participer à PG Canada en donnant des textes en
> français (vous prenez les mêmes formats que PG US ?). Regardez notre site -
> http://www.ebooksgratuits.com - pour voir les textes déjà parus.

Superbe - merci. Mais PG Canada est très jeune.

We are not ready to start processing books yet. Before we can accept
your offer, we have to set up the database, the web site and everything
else. Eventually, we will be able to deal with the ASCII and HTML
formats used by PG and PG-EU. The "Roadmap" on the wiki shows our
current position: http://www.jenzed.com/pgcawiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Roadmap

jen.