[PGCanada] [BP] Re: In Canada, "Hollywood's MP" sent packing (fwd)

Michael Hart hart at pglaf.org
Fri Jan 27 13:49:26 PST 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Russell McOrmond wrote:

> Michael Hart wrote:
>>>  While I host a forum at Digital-copyright.ca
>> Perhaps you could send me some samples from there?
>
>  It is an active forum, with both a BLOG and a few mailing lists.  Not sure
> what you mean by "samples".

Just something to exemplify what you are referring to.

As you say below, you don't read everything, so I'd be interested
to see something I was sure you meant was worth reading.

>> You might also be interested in:
>
>  I'm not looking to join more lists, given I don't read many of the lists
> I'm already subscribed to.  What I'm looking for is a way for Canadian
> activists involved in this issue to collaborate.  Some of those people need
> to be involved in the larger international questions, but if we all try to be
> involved in everything, we won't be able to actually *do* anything.

These are people I would hope have already gone through some processes
you will likely be wanting to consider.

This should be somewhat helpful, unless you are sure you want to redo
the entire process from scratch.

>> Give the world eBooks in 2006!!!
>
>  I assume you mean DRM-free eBooks ;-)

I support the entire medium, though I don't support DRM,
I also would never say there is nothing out there worth
reading in DRM formats.

Michael