[PGCanada] gutenbergcanada.org domain..

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Mon May 15 06:14:44 PDT 2006

   Jennifer Zickerman allocated this domain and had me host a test site,
which never got off the ground.

   If anyone else is wanting to take over the domain, let me know.  It
has expired, but there is a grace period between when it is disabled and
when it is released for the SPAM/Porn companies to allocate it for their
own uses.

Expiration Date:14-May-2006 15:20:15 UTC
http://www.openconcept.ca/whois/?domain=gutenbergcanada.org

Note: It is not going to be seen as a valuable to the SPAM/Porn folks as
there aren't any sites linking to it other than itself, since it never
got off the ground.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=link%3Awww.gutenbergcanada.org

--
  2415+ Canadians oppose Bill C-60 which protects antiquated Recording,
  Movie and "software manufacturing" industries from modernization.