[posted] Re: REPosted (#5232, Jonson)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 5 06:55:24 PDT 2009

The very first sentence of this one, in the transcriber's note,
still has the errors it had in the earlier version.  In particular,

"that happend a millenia and a half"

should read

"that happened a millennium and a half".

I realize that this is an added note, and not part of the main text,
but readers seeing this up front might lose confidence
in the integrity of what follows.  So it might be worth changing this,
and making sure that the rest of the text has actually been checked
for errors as well.

Thanks!

John