[posted] Posted (#33148, Various) !

Chuck Greif cbgrf at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 05:59:38 PDT 2010

My First Book, by Various                                                33148
  [Subtitle: the experiences of Walter Besant, James Payn, W. Clark
              Russell, Grant Allen, Hall Caine, George R. Sims, Rudyard
              Kipling, A. Conan Doyle, M.E. Braddon, F.W. Robinson, H.
              Rider Haggard, R.M. Ballantyne, I. Zangwill, Morley Roberts,
              David Christie Murray, Marie Corelli, Jerome K. Jerome,
              John Strange Winter, Bret Harte, "Q.", Robert Buchanan,
              Robert Louis Stevenson, with an introduction by Jerome K.
              Jerome.]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/3/1/4/33148 ]
  [Files: 33148.txt; 33148-8.txt; 33148-h.htm]

Thanks to Chuck Greif and the Online Distributed
Proofreading Team at http://www.pgdp.net (This book was
produced from scanned images of public domain material
from the Internet Archive.)

Chuck