[posted] Re: Posted (#22319, Various) !

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 1 07:05:28 PDT 2010

Could someone give me more information about the source of this one?  It appears
to be an alternate transcription of the same book as in #9363, though
while this transcription gives a bit more copyright information, it's also
appears to be missing some of the content of the original (such as the
acknowledgements and introduction).  It also has some odd spellings (like
"Magasine" in some of the story attributions,  even though "Magazine" is
used elsewhere in this etext, and in the page image sources I've found
for this book.)

For the moment I'll just record #22319 as an alternate version of #9363,
which will remain what I link to from the Online Books Page.  But if there's
a particular edition that this one is tracking that's different from #9363,
and has the differences I've described above, then I'll consider a separate
listing for this one.

Thanks,

John Mark Ockerbloom