[posted] Re: REPosted (#7536, Hamsun)

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Tue Nov 16 10:19:46 PST 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 09:02:03AM -0500, John Mark Ockerbloom wrote:
> Did this work?  I don't see anything at http://www.gutenberg.org/7/5/3/7536 .
> (Mind you, I hadn't been tracking an etext #7536 earlier, either; last I'd
> checked this number had been reserved but not actually filled.)
>
> John

John,

This wasn't actually posted.  It had been UNposted earlier in the
year, and folks found the metadata remained in our catalog and thought
the files were missing.

Larry has now removed this from GUTINDEX.ALL.

I'm cc'ing Andrew, to check that the catalog entry is removed
(Marcello might need to help with this).

My research, triggered on a copyright complaint, showed that this item
seemed to be a recipient of a GATT copyright term extension.
  -- Greg