[posted] Posted (#33900, Rimsky-Korsakov) !

David Widger cdwidger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 07:36:30 PDT 2010

Principles of Orchestration, by Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov                  33900
   [Subtitle: With musical examples drawn from his own works]
   [Editor: Maximilian Steinberg]
   [Translator: Edward Agate]
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/3/9/0/33900/33900-h/33900-h.htm ]
   [Files: 33900.txt; 33900-8.txt; 33900-h.htm]

Thanks to Mark C. Orton, Linda Cantoni, and the Online
Distributed Proofreading Team at http://www.pgdp.net. Music
transcribed by Linda Cantoni. Thanks to Alex Guzman for
his assistance in interpreting orchestral notation.

Whitewasher's Note: This is an extremely well done and very complex
eBook. In my many years at this work, I do not believe I have posted
a file which better demonstrates the superiority of an electronic
eBook over paper.

David