[posted] Re: REPosted (#9734, Dickens)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:42:01 PDT 2011

There is no significant audio content in this entry.  (Nor was
there before; I just skip it in my listings.)  There's just
the generic introductory audio message, and another short
sudio file that in its entirety sounds like
"Scanned by-- Gutenberg edition".

If this entry actually does incorporate any of _Sketches of
Young Gentlemen_ or naything else, let me know.

Thanks!

John