[posted] Re: REPosted (#9522, Thackeray)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Feb 9 06:05:43 PST 2011

On this one, the index file doesn't work, but that's really moot:
there's no actual audio of this book (nor was there before). The
two MP3 files are a generic audiobook introduction and another audio file that
simply says "End of the Project Gutenberg etext of Barry Lyndon..."

I would suggest that this one simply be unposted, unless there are
audio files of the actual book that can be found somewhere.

John