[posted] Re: REPosted (#8204, Jerome)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Tue Jan 18 08:28:22 PST 2011

The audio file for Chapter 19 in this ebook is missing, and the
corresponding link from the index file does not work.

This was the case with the previous version of this release as well;
however, if this is going to be announced as a "corrected" edition,
I'd hope that the missing chapter would be reinstated, or at the very
least the link removed and a note added that this release does not
include the last chapter of the book.

Thanks,

John