[posted] Re: Posted (#35582, Cooper) !

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 16 05:17:02 PDT 2011

Aria - Project Gutenberg's host server (iBiblio) was down for
maintenance/upgrade yesterday.  According to PG's home page, things
may not be back to normal for a day or two yet.

I just checked, and found that the HTML version and the text
version(s) of the Cooper book are all available, the latter being
accessed through the "More Files..." link at
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/35582

Al Haines
Project Gutenberg