[posted] REPosted (#9507, Ward)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 15 06:52:44 PDT 2012

For this one, I'm seeing the thumbnails okay, but the links to
the full-sized images aren't working (either from the
illustrations list at the start or from the thumbnails in the text).
It looks like the illustrations are in an "images" subdirectory that's
not getting included in the links in the HTML file.  Can this be fixed?

Thanks,

   John