[posted] Posted (#38513, Hayward) !

Joe Loewenstein joe at pglaf.org
Fri Jan 6 20:32:56 PST 2012

The Lives of the III Normans, Kings of England: William the First, Willi 38513
  [Title: The Lives of the III Normans, Kings of England: William the
First, William the Second, Henrie the First]
  [Author: John Hayward]
  [INDEXERS PLEASE NOTE: This is a different John Hayward from the one
already in the PG catalogue. The one in the catalogue lived 1781-1869;
this book was printed almost 200 years earlier. Only the initials of the
author (I. H.) appear in the original text of 1613. As was common then,
"J" was often printed "I" (example: King Iohn).]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/8/5/1/38513 ]
  [Files: 38513.txt; 38513-8.txt; 38513-h.htm; ]
  [Clearance: 20070614194735hayward]

E-text prepared by Mark C. Orton, Steven Gibbs, Rory OConor, and the
Online Distributed Proofreading Team (http://www.pgdp.net)

Thanks,

Joe Loewenstein