[posted] Posted (#38688, Chapman) !

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 14 09:14:00 PDT 2012

This one's a bit of a tangle...

Ralph in the Switch Tower was originally posted to 38688 because it
was thought that that number had been omitted from use.  Ralph of the
Roundhouse was posted to 38687 for the same reason.  (Both were my
productions.)

I found later that 38687 and 38688 had been reserved for a 2-volume
set from DP, so I had David Widger empty those two folders, and I
reposted both Ralphs to 39050 and 39051.

38687 has since been used for Vol I of the 2-volume set.  38688 hasn't
yet been re-used, since I understand that Vol II is still in
post-production.

Al