[posted] Posted (#39218, Hocking) !

Joseph E. Loewenstein, M.D. loewenstein at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 21 14:50:52 PDT 2012

Simon:

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.  Is the problem at my
end or yours?

The upload information included the following:

   NOTIFY=Barbara Watson <miscia at sasktel.net>    [no other names listed]

   CREDIT=Simon Tarlink, Mary, Al Haines and the Online Distributed
Proofreading Canada Team at http://www.pgdpcanada.net

Barbara Watson uploaded the file, and I presume it was her responsibility to
make sure the upload information was correct.  I merely make the best use I
can of the information provided me.

Do you want me to go back and change the credit line?

Joe