[posted] Posted (#23902, Stevenson) !

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 22 08:26:14 PST 2013

I noticed when I was cataloging this that some of the readings in
this collection are attributed to the wrong names
in the HTML and readme.txt files.  (For instance,
the MP3 of reading 5 is by Hugh McGuire, not Grace Bush.  The mp3
of reading 7, attributed to Hugh, is read by Kristen McQuillin;
and so on.)

It's not a big deal, but if someone wants to go and place the
correct names with the correct files, it would be appreciated.

John